140g dark chocolate
450g caster sugar
125g plain flour
55g cocoa powder
125g white chocolate
1. Add the chocolate to a pan and turn hob to a medium heat. While the chocolate is melting soften the butter in the microwave. Add the softened butter to the pan with the chocolate and continue to heat until smooth.
2. Whisk together the eggs and sugar and put aside.
3. Sift the flour and cocoa together.
4. While whisking pour the melted chocolate into the eggs and sugar mix.
5. Turn off the mixer and pour the flour into the bowl, turn on the mixer and mix slowly, then mix quickly to combine fully.
6. Turn out into a lined baking tray and bake at 180° for 30-40 mins.